Become a Volunteer at Noble Horizons
Our active and engaged group of volunteers is one of Noble Horizons’ greatest assets. By sharing their time and talents they make a tremendous difference in the quality of life of our residents and just by being here bring a bit of the larger community into the Noble community.
There is a wide range of volunteer opportunities and if you have a particular interest or skill that you’d like to share, we’re happy to discuss it with you. These are but a few things that Noble volunteers do.
- Many of our residents, especially those with limited vision, enjoy being read to. Volunteers find equal enjoyment in sharing their love of reading with fellow bibliophiles.
- Dog lovers, whose best friends have been certified by Good Dogs or another obedience course, visit our residents who relish the chance to interact with friendly canines.
- Technologically-adept volunteers help our residents set up email accounts or learn to use social media.
- Volunteers serve as host/hostesses at opening receptions for our frequent art shows.
- Becoming a special friend to a resident is an especially rewarding volunteer experience.
Whether you have an hour to spare now and again or can volunteer on a regular basis, we’re eager to talk to you about what interests you. And we’d like to add your name to the guest list for our annual volunteer recognition dinner honoring our wonderful volunteers.
To learn more about volunteer opportunities at Noble Horizons contact Director of Volunteers Joanne Moore at (860) 435-9851 x154, or use the form below.