"I found love at Noble Horizons. The staff are wonderful. They take care of you and love you. Noble Horizons is the best. Period."
- Barbara Hesse, Noble resident since 1985
Rare day shift opportunities as well as evening and nights.
You'll enjoy the following benefits:
• full time, extra hours available
• shift differentials
• competitive wages
• supportive work environment
• comfortable orientation
• uniform allowance
• reciprocity reimbursement
• scholarship assistance for careers in nursing
If you are cheerful, hard-working and flexible, we have a job for you! Hours will include weekends and evenings.
Great part time job, good hourly wage. If you are interested in working at a beautiful, progressive retirement community, please stop at the Wagner reception desk and fill out an application. EOE/AAE
"Since I've been a resident of Noble Horizons I have experienced a wide range of activities and excursions to museums and performances. The variety stimulates an aging population and is made possible by an outstanding staff."
- Jeanette Hingston, Cobble resident